- Community Member Engagement. I bring an understanding of living in community and understand the social and political challenges that we all face. connect well with all people including youth and Elders.
- Engagement between First Nations and proponent.
Community Development Planning
- Strategic planning & facilitation.
- Visioning, short and long term strategic plans, workplaces, forecasting and budgeting.
- Developing & drafting documents for community based decision making.
- Gathering information from those who will directly benefit from the planning and implementation.
Community Based Research
- Conduct research by meeting the needs of the community.
- Take extra special care and precaution when working with community members on sensitive issues; regard confidentiality in research for your community or organization.
- Research with the people, for the people.
Suicide* Prevention & Postvention Workshops
- Workshops and circles to guide groups or communities to see beyond the pain and move forward.
* If you are in need of immediate help, please call 911 or contact one of the numbers below.
The Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of BC